Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Keep It or Junk It

Have you ever hear of Keep It or Junk It? I learned about this strategy last week when our instructional coach introduced us to this video:

Organize Your Thinking to Critically Analyze Text



She had a picture posted of  the steps for Keep It or Junk It. I can't wait to try this with my students so if you follow my blog you know I had to make some posters. I thought I'd share them in case any of my teacher followers want to give this a try too. I'll post back later and let you know how it went.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Students, make sure to answer the question of the week to earn your ticket for the good job jar. If you have trouble posting your comment just e-mail it to me and I'll post it for you.