Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Our Last Days Together

I can't believe the school year is over! Today was our last day. We had a busy week this week. One of my former students, Megan, came to see me and talk to the kids about middle school.

Untitled
We had some fun with math as well. We had a 24 tournament, with the help of Mrs. James.

Untitled

Untitled
Untitled

Have you ever played 24? It is a lot of fun. There are 4 numbers on the card and students can add, subtract, multiply, and divide the numbers to reach 24. All numbers on the card must be used.

Untitled

We also had 5th grade graduation this week. The kids were all dressed up and looked so nice!

Untitled

Untitled

Here is our class in the gym right before the ceremony.

IMG_1286


Of course, I had to get a picture made with our principal, Dr. Davis.

IMG_1291

At the end of the final day we had the 5th Grade Final Walk. All the students in the school stand in the hallway and cheer for our 5th grade students. Once they leave us they go to middle school so most of them won't be back.

IMG_1304

Parents are invited to join us and meet us outside on the playground at the end of the walk.

IMG_1315

IMG_1318

I will take a little break from blogging for a week or so but I plan to continue sharing ideas throughout the summer for all my teacher followers. I hope everyone has a safe and restful summer!

2 comments:

  1. I noticed that you use expo markers on the desks. How do you manage keeping the desks clean? What an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog that you did is nice because you keep on updating people who are seeing your blog whatever you and your students do.This blog inspires other teacher and students to appreciate more on their school life.
    How to use my instagram account
    KEEP on posting inspiring photos for us and especially for the students.
    best way of getting instagram followers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Students, make sure to answer the question of the week to earn your ticket for the good job jar. If you have trouble posting your comment just e-mail it to me and I'll post it for you.